FIVE WEEKS TIL CHRISTMAS!
I’m already listening to Christmas music, but don’t worry, I am still all for Thanksgiving.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving (and brightening up my week), I decided to make a gratitude list. Contrary to popular belief, Thanksgiving is not just about eating good food, watching football, and Black Friday shopping.
I often get distracted by life, as most of us do, and forget to appreciate everything great I have going on. Thanksgiving is a perfect time to sit down and reflect on everything in my life that I am blessed with. So, here we go!
My gratitude list:
- My family – I’m starting off with the most generic one, but it’s still true. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family, no matter how dysfunctional they are.
- My friends – I would have nothing without them. My sanity would be gone.
- My education
- Google (how else would I get through college?)
- My bed
- A great hug
- A lazy, rainy day
- My health
- Good hair days
- The little money I do have (college is rough folks)
- Pasta…….or carbs in general
- Dry shampoo
- The holiday season
- Good laughs with my friends
- Makeup – one of my favorite forms of expression
- Long, hot showers
- The food I’m about to devour on Thanksgiving
- An exciting future
(And by special request, I am grateful for Dane McConnell. I hope you’re happy Dane)
With Thanksgiving a short, three days away, I hope you all sit down and make your gratitude list. It opens your eyes to how much you have in your life to be thankful for.
Have a happy Thanksgiving!